Upholding high standards of job performance and ethical behavior. This value is essential to balance diverse public interests.
1. Be led by those with education, experience, and professional certification in public procurement.
2. Continually contribute value to the organization.
3. Continually develop as a profession through education, mentorship, innovation, and partnerships.
4. Develop, support, and promote the highest professional standards in order to serve the public good.
5. Seek continuous improvement through on-going training, education, and skill enhancement.